- Furniture New
3. YOUR ACCESS OR USE OFANY WEBSITE OR SERVICE IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using any Website or Service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of any Website or Service.
4. Jantacart agrees to deliver the product/service ordered by you only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form. As we are presently only operating withinIndia Jantacart shall not be liable to deliver any product/Services purchased by users for delivery in locations outside India shall not be entertained.
5. Jantacart Should Not Provides Any Maintenance & Repairing Charges Without GST Bill In Favoured Of Company Name.
6. Jantacart should not take any responsibility regarding China product for their quality and defect.
7. Jantacart should not take any replacement or refund of China items.
8. Jantacart directly worked with Company authorized distributor or manufacturer of various brands. Due to shortage of product or unavailability, Jantacart is not responsible for that.
9. All products inventory are managed by their respective Brands distributor or manufacturer. So Jantacart is not responsible for the order cancellation.
a). Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jantacart.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
2. No part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Jantacart’s prior written consent.
3. Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
4. Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites or Services or servers or networks connected to the Websites or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites or Services;
5. Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
6. Intimidate or harass another;
7. Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information;
8. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites or Services.
9. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
10. Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
b). This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jantacart.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The materials/products/services on Jantacart.com's web site are provided "as is"without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writingand negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Jantacart will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. Jantacart attempts to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but Jantacart neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. Jantacart shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise further, Jantacart shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Jantacart control. the user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. Jantacart is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. Jantacart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.