Mehta and Mehta’s Objective Electrical Technology 4th Edition is an exhaustive collection of multiple choice questions for undergraduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The book contains more than 3500 objective questions with hints or solutions. In addition, the questions have been selected from various competitive exams to give the students an understanding of the various types of exams. The book is essential to candidates appearing for the UPSC Civil Services exam and the GATE exam in electrical engineering.
About the Authors
V. K. Mehta and Rohit Mehta are Indian authors.They are known for their books Principles of Electronics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Principles of Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Principles of Physics for Class XI among other books.
- V K Mehta, Rohit Mehta
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing