consider using separate boards for each different food category being prepared, such as meats and seafood while using other Boards for vegetables and fruits that are not being cooked. When preparing food on one side of a Cutting Board, don't turn the board over to use the reverse side to prepare new ingredients, thinking that the other side may be clean and free of contaminates. Most often the reverse side will not be clean. Always clean the surface and sides of the Board after foods have been prepared on the Cutting Board by using a combination of hot water and a soapy cleaning solution. Rinse the Board thoroughly. It is also advisable to periodically sanitize the Board with a cleaning solution made from a teaspoon of bleach or undiluted white vinegar added to a quart of water. Apply the sanitizer solution liberally, allowing it to completely drench the Board and then air dry or wipe dry.
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing