This book can be used by students who are appearing for SSC, UPSC, Bank PO, MBA Entrance and other Public Sector Examinations. Students looking for a single book that covers all aspects about reasoning and aptitude would benefit from this book. The PSUs- Reasoning and Aptitude 2016, can also be used by students who are appearing for the Railway Recruitment Boards examinations or are seeking campus placements with reputed companies. The author, a well known academician, has put together a lot of complex aptitude and reasoning testing problems, which includes reasoning with algebra, arithmetics and data interpretation. The book has been divided into separate chapters with each one devoted to an different aspect about reasoning that could be pictorial, data or language based. There are evaluation tests at the end of each chapter which the student can use to do a self analysis. The solutions provided expand the students understanding and also equip him with short cut tools for responding to a problem and checking out on the correct answer from a set of multiple choice answers presented. Many answers also have detailed explanations about them. About the author: Nem Singh, the author of the book, is an academician who is very passionate about sharing his experience and knowledge with aspiring students. Product details Paperback: 300 pages Publisher: Made Easy Publications; 9th edition (2015) Language: English ISBN-10: 9383643803 ISBN-13: 978-9383643806
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!