- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: S.k. Kataria & Sons
- Genre: Academic and Professional
- ISBN: 9789380027708, 9380027702
- Edition: 2nd Edition, 2010
- Pages: 430
Udit Agarwal’s Computer Graphics, published by S. K. Kataria and Sons, is a comprehensive book for Computer Science engineering students. It comprises of topics such as Graphics Primitives, Images, Mathematics for Computer Graphics, Scan Conversion, Polygons, Segments, 2-D Transformation, Windows and Clipping, 3-D Transformation, Three Dimensional Projections, Interaction, Hidden Lines and Surfaces, Introduction to Curve Generation, Rendering and Illumination, Colour Models, Animation, and Graphical Kernel System. Lab programmes prescribed for the curriculum are included, along with previous years’ question papers.
About S. K. Kataria & Sons
S. K. Kataria & Sons is a highly renowned Indian publishing house. They have been developing and publishing a large number of Computer and Engineering books since 1969. The publishing house is known for selection of authors who are thorough experts in their areas, for their exam oriented approach, for an eloquent way of presenting various concepts, extensive solved and practice problems and excellent quality of printing. Some of the books published by S. K. Kataria & Sons are A Course in Electronics and Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation, A Course in Electrical Technology, Fundamentals of Soft Computing, Graphic Statics and Nuclear Science among many other works.
- Udit Agarwal
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing