- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education
- Genre: Academic and Professional
- ISBN: 9789352606405, 935260640X
- Edition: Fourth, 2016
- Pages: 1000
Electric Machines, now in its 5" edition, is intended for third and fourth year UG students and first year PG students of electrical engineering-updated with latest scientific advancements. The changes are made keeping the original flavor of the book intact, that is, in-depth coverage of fundamental concepts. This edition contains plethora of solved examples, competitive examination based MCQs and MATLAB examples to enhance problem solving skills. The book can be used as a quick reference by practicing engineers and is also useful to lAS, IES, GATE and other entrance and job examination aspirants preparing for the subject.
- 2017 June
- I J Nagrath
|Author||D P Kothari, I J Nagrath|
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing