- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education
- Genre: Academic and Professional
- ISBN: 9789351343479, 9351343472
- Edition: 4th Edition, 2014
- Pages: 796
Theory of Machines is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Mechanical Engineering. The book comprises of chapters on mechanisms and machines, velocity, acceleration, computer-aided analysis of mechanisms and graphical and computer-aided synthesis of mechanisms. In addition, the book consists of chapterwise questions for thorough revision and final practice. This book is essential for engineering students preparing for exams like GATE and GRE.
About McGraw Hill Education
McGraw Hill is one of the leading publishers of educational materials in India since 1970. They publish books for school, higher education, professional and healthcare markets. Some of the books authored and published by them include Objective English for Competitive Examinations, Indian History and Java: The Complete Reference.
- 2014 June
Table of Contents
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanisms
- Graphical and Computer-Aided Synthesis of Mechanisms
Part A: Graphical Methods
- Lower Pairs
- Belts, Ropes and Chains
- Gear Trains
- Static Force Analysis
- Dynamic Force Analysis
- Brakes and Dynamometers
- Automatic Control
Appendix-I Glossary of Terms
Appendix-II Important Relations and Results
- S. S. Rattan, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing