This edition captures the changes that have taken place in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) since the last edition in 2003. There have been important applications of AI technology, such as the widespread deployment of practical speech recognition, machine translation, autonomous vehicles and household robotics. There have been algorithmic landmarks, such as the solution of the game of checkers. There has also been a great deal of theoretical progress, particularly in areas such as probabilistic reasoning, machine learning and computer vision. Product details Paperback: 1164 pages Publisher: Pearson Education India; 3 edition (2015) Language: English ISBN-10: 9332543518 ISBN-13: 978-9332543515
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!
Cryptography and Network Security Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Special Price ₹435.00 Regular Price ₹595.00
Optical Fiber Communications: Principles and Practice, 3e: Third edition Paperback
Special Price ₹645.00 Regular Price ₹829.00
A Textbook of Electrical Technology - Volume I Paperback
Special Price ₹455.00 Regular Price ₹675.00
Electromechanical Energy Conversion-II for GBTU & MMTU Paperback
Special Price ₹337.00 Regular Price ₹450.00
Electromagnetic Field Theory UPTU 2008 III ECE Paperback
Special Price ₹345.00 Regular Price ₹495.00
Control System Paperback by Dr. J.P. Navani & Er. Sonal Sapra
Special Price ₹201.00 Regular Price ₹313.00