Description This is the Hindi translation of the bestselling management book, Corporate Chanakya, written by Radhakrishnan Pillai. Summary of the Book Chanakya might have said it all in the 4th Century BC, but his wisdom continues to help corporate function better even today. This title discusses his ideas and leadership skills that can be incorporated in today's corporate world and in being an efficient leader. It also explains how to help employees in the corporate world to do well for themselves and eventually the organization itself. It is time to discover the Corporate Chanakya in you, by using the effective skills of the early times in today’s world and comprehend the responsibilities and power of a leader. This book will also teach you how to make productive and practical decisions, manage time, organize meetings, and make workable decisions. About Radhakrishnan Pillai Radhakrishnan Pillai is known as Chanakya Pillai because of his extensive research on Chanakya's Arthashastra. He works as a teacher, author, and a management trainer and has more than twenty years of experience in the publishing, tourism, and sports domain. He is currently the head of Chanakya Institute of Public Leadership, University of Mumbai. Specifications Book Details Publication Year 2012 Contributors Author Radhakrishnan Pillai
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!