- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Pearson India
- ISBN: 9788131710005, 8131710009
- Edition: 4, 2007
- Pages: 1156
The book is a leading introductory text on digital signal processing.
Summary Of The Book
Digital Signal Processing is an introductory textbook on the subject. It covers the fundamentals of discrete time signals, systems, and modern digital processing. It also covers applications of the same for students of electrical engineering, computer engineering, and computer science.
Specific topics covered in the book include The Z-Transform, Frequency Analysis Of Signals And Systems, Frequency Domain Analysis Of Lti Systems, Sampling And Reconstruction Of Signals, The Discrete Fourier Transform, Design Of Digital Filers, Multirate Digital Signal Processing, and Adaptive Filters.
This is the fourth edition of the book. The chapter on Adaptive Filters has been added in this edition. Chapters on Multi-rate Digital Signal Processing and Sampling And Reconstruction Of Signals have been substantially revised. Nearly 500 homework problems are provided for students to practice with.
- Newly written and updated chapter on sampling and reconstruction of signals
- New addition on the discrete cosine transform
- Updated chapter on multirate digital signal processing.
About The Authors
John G. Proakis is the Professor Emeritus at Northeastern University. He specializes in digital communications and digital signal processing.
He has authored several leading books on these subjects including Digital Signal Processing Laboratory, Digital Processing of Speech Signals, and Communication Systems Engineering.
Proakis received the MSEE degree from MIT and a PhD in Engineering from Harvard University. He has previously worked with GTE Laboratories and the MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
Dimitris G Manolakis is the co-author of many leading books on digital signal processing that include Statistical & Adaptive Signal Processing, Introduction to Digital Signal Processing, and Applied Digital Signal Processing: Theory and Practice.
Table of Contents
- Discrete-time Signals and Systems
- The Z-Transform and its Application to the Analysis of Lti Systems
- Frequency Analysis of Signals and Systems
- Frequency Domain Analysis of Lti Systems
- Sampling and Reconstruction of Signals
- The Discrete Fourier Transform: Its Properties and Applications
- Efficient Computaiton of The Dft: Fast Fourier Transform Algorithms
- Implementation of Discrete-time Systems
- Design of Digital Filers
- Multirate Digital Signal Processing
- Linear Prediction and Optimum Linear Filters
- Adaptive Filters
- Power Spectrum Estimation
- Dimitris G Manolakis, John G. Proakis
- Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- 6th Semester, 4th Semester, 7th Semester, 1st Semester, 8th Semester, 3rd Semester, 5th Semester
|Author||Dimitris G Manolakis, John G. Proakis|
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing