For Degree Level Students Table of Contents Fungi Sub-Class : Hemiascomycetidae (Yeasts) Sub- Class : Euascomycetidae, Series - Plectomycetes Sub-Class : Euascomycetidae, Series-Hymenoascomycetes Sub-class : Euascomy-cetidae, Sub-series : Discomycetes The Higher Fungi, Class : Basidiomycetes Sub-class : Heterobasi-diomycetidae Uredinales-General characters. Sub-class : Homobasidiomycetidae Agaricales Polyporales Lycoperdales-General characters Form family : Dematiaceae Fungi : General Topics and Discussion SECTION II-SCHIZOMYCOTA AND VIRUSES Schizomycota : Bacteria Viruses and Viroids SECTION III - LICHENS Lichens SECTION IV ? PLANT DISEASES Plant diseases Examples of Important Plant diseases Fungal Diseases Bacterial Diseases Viral Diseases
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!