Description Table Of Contents Part - A : Management 1. Place & Extent In Indian Economy 2. Rationale ,Objectives & Nationalisation Policy – A Historical Perspective 3. Organisational Patterns At Micro & Macro Levels 4. The Board Of Directors – Functions & Constitution 5. Measurement Of Efficiency 6. Profitability & Performance 7. Public Accountability 8. Relationship With The Government 9. Public Relations & The Consumer 10. Financial Management 11. Pricing Policies & Practices 12. Personnel Management 13. Industrial Relations & Worker'S Participation 14. Materials & Production Mangement 15.Marketing Management 16. Project Appraisal & Management Part - B: Privatisation 17. Privatisation , Liberalisation & Globalisation 18. Privatisation Policy & Practice In India 19.Privatisation Abroad Subject Index Public Enterprise Name Index Specifications Book Details Publication Year 2003 Contributors Author LAXMI NARAYAN
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!