Product description This volume is primarily intended for the undergraduate students of all disciplines of engineering of various Indian universities. This well-organised text deals with complex variable analysis, contour integration, the theorems of Cauchy??"Riemann, Morera, Maclaurin, Laurent and many more that help students acquire a solid foundation in the basic skills. It also discusses probability theory, binomial and Poisson distributions, variance and time series that make the students comprehend the concepts and problems with ease. Finally, it explains the numerical methods for differentiation and integration, numerical solutions to ordinary differential equations using single and multi-step numerical methods in an easy-to-understand style that creates the interest in the subject. KEY FEATURES : Introductions to all chapters to understand the topic more clearly. Numerous solved examples with illustrations to enhance the skills. End-of-chapter exercises to drill the students in self-study. Objective type questions that sharpen the brain and help in proper understanding of the topic in depth. Table Of Contents: Preface 1.COMPLEX ANALYSIS 2.STATISTICS 3.APPLICATIONS OF STATISTICS 4.NUMERICAL METHODS 5.NUMERICAL DIFFERENTIATION AND NUMERICAL INTEGRATION 6.NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS TO ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS Appendix Objective Type Questions Index
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!