Description Surveying: Volume 1 4th Edition is a comprehensive book on plane and geodetic surveying. The book comprises of new chapters on digital image processing and analysis, remote sensing process, line scanners and image sensors, and Galileo system. In addition, the book has several solved examples, figures, and multiple choice questions for thorough revision and practice. This book is essential for professionals and students of civil engineering. About S. K. Duggal Dr. S. K. Duggal is an Indian author and educationist. He is a professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at MNNIT, Allahabad. His research interests include topics like earthquake engineering, Ferro cement, and reliability. He has authored books like Design of Steel Structure, Limit State Design Of Steel Structures, Earthquake Resistant Design Of Structure, etc. Specifications Book Details Publication Year 2013 May Book Type Non Fiction Book Table of Contents 1. Fundamental Concepts 2. Horizontal Measurements 3. Compass Surveying 4. Theodolite 5. Traversing 6. Measurement of Vertical Distances 7. Tacheometry 8. Plane Table Surveying 9. Contouring 10. Total-station Survey 11. Curves 12. Measurement of Area 13. Measurement of Volumes 14. Setting Out Works Contributors Authored By S. K. Duggal University Books Details Specialization Civil Engineering Term 3rd Semester, 4th Semester, 6th Semester Dimensions Width 5 inch Height 7 inch Depth 1 inch
|Author||S K Duggal|
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Question
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to Jantacart Care at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress and the minimum delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- Heavy shipment are shipped by DELHIVERY/FedEx and the minimum delivery time is 10days from the date of order processing
We found other products you might like!